Monday, November 23, 2009

Cards for trade.

This probably won't work but I'll give it a go anyway.
This is mostly intended for Team Metronome so if anyone else somehow runs into this then it's best if you just skip over.

Up for trade is

Dark Grepher (Super)
Mist Wurm
Brionac Dragon of the Ice Boundary x2
Burial from a Different Dimension (rare, cp version)
Krebons (Tu01 Super)
Plaguespreader Zombie (Ultimate non 1st ed)
Arcanite Magician (1st ed)
Blackwing -Vayu Emblem of Honor (1st ed ultra)


Looking for

Catastor
Lyla x2
Lumina x3 (rare)
Ehren
Celestia
and lol Judgment Dragon
Armed Wing

Also looking for but not as much

Dark Armed Dragon
SOVR secrets
Brionac
Dark Grepher (supers mostly)
Allure of Darkness (super)
Good commons, Foolish Burial, Trade in etc

Also have Six sam, Gemini stuff if anyone's interested. Some extra synchros save Goyo. I'd post the random holos we have but that would be a little tedious.

So there you have it. Jimmy, Victor; Make some trades for me and I'll drop by early Sundays to drop off cards if this actually works out. I'm trying to help Marlon build a lightsworn deck here.

1 comment:

  1. Mist Wurm and Brionac are both cards I still need. I'm not sure if I got anything you really want though.

    Besides Armor Master, of course. LOL

    ReplyDelete